Saturday, May 12, 2007

my journal

So my calling is in the young women's. and this Sunday the lesson is on journals. uhh, this is my journal. would you let strangers read your journal?

It seems crazy that i have been doing this for well over a year now. And it has been a crazy year, what with having a baby and all. I think if you read it from start to finish you would understand a bit of my feelings that I've run across this past year. everything from depression, disappointment to ultimate love and devotion. crazy stories, funny stories. boring and depressing posts.

it really is amazing how much a person can change in a year. maybe it isn't always a good change. sometimes things come at you and hit you right hard, and it takes a while to get over it. sometimes you don't ever get over it, you just find a new normal. I wonder if that is what i am doing?

so yeah, this post has no point really, just a bit of self reflection. maybe a time to take stock and figure out where I want to be this time next year. a little wiser, a little kinder, a little skinnier, a little happier. that would be good.

No comments: