Friday, October 05, 2007

playing catch up


while my internet has been out...again. i need to mention all the amazing things that have happened.

so here are some pictures of my kids, because thats what i've been doing. taking care of kids.

i've also:

reaaranged my furniture

tried to get internet working

swapped out the summer clothes for winter clothes for all 3 boys

tried to get internet working

deep cleaned most of my house

called stupid internet people and tried to get it working

endless loads of laundry

played with friends

tried to get internet working

ran

grocery shopping

sat at the computer and mourned the loss of my internet

other shopping

made breakfasts, lunches, and dinners

wished my internet was working

so that is pretty much it. now my internet IS working, of course i don't know for how long.

No comments: