Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa wears a brown ups uniform

Ahh the sweet sound of the door bell on a weekday afternoon. As chilly runs to answer the door, he is puzzled, because there is nobody there, just a brown package. We look out to the street and we see him, climbing back into the truck and going on his way. Yes dear chilly, you saw it right. That was Santa Claus. He has so many toys to deliver that he cant do it all on Christmas eve, he takes the entire month of december to do it. Don't worry, those gifts will still be left under the tree for you to find on Christmas morning.

5 comments:

big d said...

online shopping is the only way to do it! going to stores this time of year is insane!

April said...

LOL! I'd never thought of it that way before, but it's so true!

Rachelle said...

LOL! That's how we're doing part of Christmas this year!

ShelahBooksIt said...

yep, Santa is making a delivery at our house almost every day it seems. I do love my man in brown, lol!

TheMomoftheShoe said...

My 4 year old asked me today what kind of car Santa drives. He insisted that he can't drive his sleigh to the store to buy gifts. When I told him that the elves made them, he rolled his eyes and informed me that the elves don't know how to make a Diego Rescue Station. He decided that he must drive a van like we do. I bet you're right, honey. I bet you're right. ~Maclaine