Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So another example of how kids can be different.

Child #1- eats fruits and vegetables sparingling. Heck, he eats everything sparingly. He's a lightweight. He eats like a bird. He doesn't drink milk. that sort of thing. I pack his lunch for school because I know what he'll eat, and it isn't school lunch. Picky.

Child #2- He's a monster. He eats all day. constantly. And the words I hear out of his mouth most often "can I have some chocolate milk please?" Yeah, thanks granma for hooking him up with that one. He's addicted. The kid has about 5 more pounds to go until he catches up with his brother who is three years older. seriously. But he loves his apples, two or three a day. I suspect it balances out the milk addiction. He eats sweets like his brother, but is just as content to eat fruit or vegetables. Give him some broccolli and he'll be just as happy as if you gave him a sucker (well almost, he isn't dense). But there is always something traveling to his mouth. I guess that is why he used to eat dirt and sand.

3 comments:

big d said...

makes you wonder what #3 will be like...

Blackeyedsue said...

Your kids=My kids

only girls.

Stacy said...

B is 2 pounds and 4 inches behind D... same thing, too. Eating constatly.

I figure if they can get 5 a day then whatever else they eat is (sometimes literally) icing on the cake.