Tuesday, January 05, 2010

thank you

christmas isn't fun without awesome food, lots of games and hanging out with family. it's not good without treats, lots of soda, ham, turkey, and chocolate, and mountains of home made goodies. with a special helping of playing with cousins and making fun of each other, all in good spirits. we had a good one this year.

my favorite aunty, my parents, my sister...you guys are the best. thank you for taking care of us and our kids, and making us all smile. thanks for the laughs, the hugs, the gifts, and the loads of love. we really are blessed to have you! you spoil us in every way possible.

1 comment:

One Crazy Family said...

We love you too! I love spending time with you and your family. You are willing to make a mess with us, sing crazy Beatles songs and love my crazy kids as well.