Thursday, July 16, 2009

you know the movie is good, when the conversation is thin in the car on the way home. you know it's a good movie when the 6 year old has tears on his face. when the 9 year old holds your hand and you both squeeze so hard that you both lose feelings in your fingers. when you have to pee so bad, but you don't want to get out of your seat. when you think about parts of the movie, you giggle. when you can't wait to see it again.

and we didn't take pictures, but just know that we are all awesome. and reserved seats rock. and if the magical world was real, i'd totally have a clean house.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't been to see it yet.

Just last night my fam and I were camping up on my grandpa's farm in Huntsville. Tru was having a terrible time sleeping, and so was I, and when i realized that he was soaking wet with pee and we didn't have a second set of pj's he and I drove home at 4:00 in the morning. I thought about you pretty much the entire way... and when I rounded that ONE CORNER, I thought of Katie Wadman. Hope you guys are well. Love you. You're cool. I wish I could run like you.