Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i gotta blog about this...

i said these words to big d yesterday. we were doing something, somewhere and there was a moment when i thought "HEY, somebody might enjoy reading this!"

but i didn't write it down, and it flew out of my head.

this happens to me about 10 times a day. honestly. i guess i'd have the coolest blog on the block if i could remember half the things i think to blog about. maybe i should carry a little notebook around with me and write my ideas as they pop into my head. but i would probably set it down somewhere and forget all about it. i do that too. just like i always loose my cell phone. i get a lot of calls on it, from myself, trying to find the damn thing. usually i just set it down somewhere and totally forget where.

anyway, tangent aside, i only blog when i got a spare minute or two. or when i have a sleepy, nursey baby in my arms. both of those things are becoming more rare. the nursey baby is not nursing so much, nor does he nap much anymore. and i've yet to find a spare minute where i couldn't be doing something more constructive, like laundry, dishes, or cleaning up the soda from the floor...

which reminds me of a story. fussy totally threw a can of root beer on the floor and it exploded. well, at least it started spraying soda out a little hole. he kinda freaked out. i kinda freaked out...do you know how hard it is to mop up sugary soda? it's a killer!

but that reminds me of what i originally was going to blog about. but i'm out of time, so i'll do it tomorrow....

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Do you know what a long list of things I have to blog about? And I still haven't gotten them done. One of these days. One of these days . . .