Wednesday, June 28, 2006

one day down

I've dealt with all sorts of things today. I even had to call big d and vent just a little bit. My boys are wonderful kids, yet for some reason, I guess you could call it being 6 years old and 3 years old, I don't think their ears work. Well they did have a bad night last night, and a bad morning this morning. So it does all add up.

so one day down. I only broke down once, and that was just due to the fact that I've eaten a bucketfull of fresh peas, and they don't like me. I was self medicating. The peas and nasty stomach acid are feeling a bit funky. Add that funky feeling to laying down with Chilly to get him to sleep. Add that to the fact that my phone kept ringing and waking chilly up. So no matter how close he was to sleep, and how funky I felt, I had to keep right there with him.

One day down, more to go.

5 comments:

big d said...

sorry. the phone waking him up was me...

big d said...

sorry. the phone waking him up was me...

Meemer said...

no it was also my vt supervisor. SHE left a message.

AJ said...

I was a "constructionwidow" for 6 months last year. Really makes you appreciate havign a man around, huh?

Stacy said...

The phone may have been me, too...