Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Vacation?

Sorry if you have been missing me, I've been on vacation. Fabulous huh? I was camping in Zion's with the warm spring sun!! Oh, it was beautiful, perfect weather, and the kids behaved themselves! It was a magical time of hiking and camping, playing games, and enjoying my family.


Sorry, I just woke up from my dream. Unfortunately we didn't make it camping. We had it all planned out, we even had a substitute to teach our Sunday school class. Instead we stayed inside, out of the snow. I know it is march, and technically it is still winter BUT I must protest all this yucky snow. Harry goes back on track on Monday, Big D goes back to work, and from the forecasts, it looks like spring will hit then.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm sorry! I feel so bad that you missed out on a family camping trip. Hope you've enjoyed everyone being home anyway.